SriLankan Airlines is offering one lucky travel agent the chance to win a pair of Economy Class tickets from the UK to Sri Lanka at this year’s World Travel Market.
To enter the competition, dudes and dudettes should visit the SriLankan Airlines stand AS445 for a photo of their best surfing pose on the installed surfboard. The photo will then be uploaded to the SriLankan Airlines Facebook and Instagram pages, where agents can re-share their photo on their own social media channels including the relevant hashtags #ULWTM2017 and #srilankanairlines, tagging the relevant SriLankan Airlines handle:
- Facebook: @SriLankanAirlinesUK
- Instagram: @SriLankanAirlines_Official
The photo with the most number of ‘likes’ will be announced at the end of World Travel Market 2017 on 9 November 2017, with the lucky travel agent winning a pair of Economy Class tickets to Sri Lanka.
For more details on SriLankan Airlines, visit www.srilankan.com/en_uk.
– ENDS –
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Winner will be chosen on the 9th of November 2017 and informed via social media
- Air tickets are Economy class
- All government taxes are to be paid by the winner
- The competition is only available to staff members of travel agencies
- Blackout periods apply for travel
- Travel to be completed by 8 November 2018.
GEC PR | SLA@gecpr.co.uk