Couples planning ahead for a post-lockdown trip to paradise should consider the Maldives for an Autumn getaway.
For those who need to convince their partner, Aitken Spence Hotels shares five great reasons to visit the Maldives this Autumn:
- Chase the sun in the Maldives all Autumn long – Temperatures in the Maldives stay at a wonderfully warm 25-30°C all year round, including in September and October. There is an average of 8 hours of sunshine every day and the water temperature rarely falls below 25°C, making it the perfect tropical haven for sun-seekers who also love to indulge in warm-water snorkelling. The spacious and secluded Water Bungalows at Adaaran Club Rannalhi offer panoramic ocean views and direct water entry from your room whenever you feel the need for an ocean dip.
- Be wowed by the Maldives’ underwater wildlife – Whilst turtles and dolphins are always abundant in the Maldives, September to November offers wildlife enthusiasts the best chance for spotting manta rays and whale sharks as they glide through the Maldives’ crystal-clear waters to feed on plankton. Divers may even be lucky enough to swim alongside these gentle giants. Adaaran Select Meedhupparu offers travellers the chance to scuba dive amongst these majestic creatures during excursions to neighbouring dive sites Kottefaru Kammati and The Wall (Vandhoo Kanuoli). And the resort’s house reef provides holidaymakers with the chance to explore tiers of multicoloured corals and swim with schools of tropical fish and reef sharks.
- Make the Maldives your home for Fall – Turn working from home into working from paradise this Autumn. The luxury five-star, premium all-inclusive Heritance Aarah is offering travellers the chance to make themselves at home in the Maldives with its 30-day Long-Stay package* which includes a complimentary upgrade to Ocean Villa accommodation, weekly culinary delights served on the beach and two sunset cruises and night-fishing trips, as well as weekly yoga classes and complimentary access to non-motorised water sports. The resort, renowned for its premium all-inclusive gastronomic offering across six unique restaurants, was recently announced as the Global Winner for ‘Best All-Inclusive’ resort at the 2021 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards. *From $18,000 for stays in September 2021 based on two sharing. Offer travel period valid until 31st October 2021 and comes under Aitken Spence’s flexible cancellation policy. For more information and to book, visit www.heritancehotels.com/aarah/.
- Surf’s up in Autumn in the Maldives – Travellers on the look out for their next adventure should start planning for an Autumn surf trip to the Maldives. At this time of year adrenaline junkies can experience the biggest waves, sensational swells and a true surfer’s paradise. Resorts such as Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi even boast private surf schools. Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi has one of the best surf offerings in the Maldives with a perfect left-hander breaking down one side of the island and six other world-class waves just a short boat ride away.
- Autumn Luxury in The Maldives Has Never Been So Affordable – With uncertainty surrounding travel this Summer, those travellers willing to book now with tour operators offering flexible stays, Autumn is a great time to experience luxury for less. Many ABTA and ATOL-Protected UK tour operators are offering exceptional deals for stays in the Maldives from September onwards.
Autumn Packages and Offers for Stays at Aitken Spence’s Maldives Properties:
Save up to 25% on stays at Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi when booking with Southall Travel
A 7-night stay in Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi’s Garden Villa on an all-inclusive board basis costs £1,235 per person based on two sharing for travel in October 2021. With savings up to 25%, the offer also includes flights from London Gatwick with Qatar Airways, as well as up to 25% savings on spa treatments at the resort. For more information and to book, contact Southall Travel on 0800 408 8003 or via email at email@example.com or visit the website www.southalltravel.co.uk.
Enjoy a Seven-Night Stay This October from £1,512 per person at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu when booking with Mercury Holidays
A 7-night stay in Adaaran Select Meedhupparu Beach Villa on a premium all-inclusive basis costs £1,512 per person based on two sharing for travel in October 2021. The offer includes flights from London Gatwick. For more information and to book, contact Mercury Holidays on 0333 230 7047 or visit the website www.mercuryholidays.co.uk.
Book now with Destination2 and receive up to 25% off*on an All-Inclusive Stay at Adaaran Club Rannalhi
Book now with Destination2 and receive up to 25% off* on a 7-night All-Inclusive stay at Adaaran Club Rannalhi. From £1,769 per person, based on Water Bungalow accommodation. The offer is available for travel dates up until 31 October 2021. *All savings are applied to the prices shown when applicable, available for travels dates up to 31 October 2021. For more information and to book, visit: www.destination2.co.uk or call 01244 957 800.
20% off stays at Heritance Aarah with Kenwood Travel
Enjoy 20% off stays at Heritance Aarah and a free upgrade from Beach Villa to Ocean Villa accommodation when booking with Kenwood Travel by 31 July 2021. A 7-night stay at the premium all-inclusive resort in October 2021 costs from £2,808 per person with seaplane transfers included. Flights are based on Economy cabin prices with Qatar Airways, departing from London Gatwick. For more information and to book, visit: www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk.
If you cannot wait to get to the Maldives later this year, check out Aitken Spence’s #SpenceSafe video to see the safety practices being undertaken at Aitken Spence hotels, ready to welcome you back.
Click here to watch.
For more information on Aitken Spence Hotels, visit www.aitkenspencehotels.com.
Notes to Editors:
Image 1: Be wowed by the Maldives’ underwater wildlife when diving with whale sharks. Photo Credit: Leonardo Lamas from Pexels.
Image 2: Make yourself at home in the Maldives for longer with Heritance Aarah’s 30-day Long-Stay package.
Image 3: Surf’s up at Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi this Autumn. Credit Richard Kotch.
For high-resolution images, click here.
About Aitken Spence Hotels
Aitken Spence Hotels is part of the Sri Lankan blue-chip conglomerate Aitken Spence PLC and operates 23 hotels and resorts across Sri Lanka, Maldives, Oman, and India. The Company’s owned hotels are reflected under the Heritance, Adaaran and Turyaa brands, popular around the world for its exceptional service and undisputed product and curated lifestyle experiences. The Company’s Sri Lankan portfolio includes 11 resorts spread across the island, whilst the Maldives resorts totals to seven, four in Oman and one in India.
Media Enquiries: GEC PR | firstname.lastname@example.org