The award-winning airport parking operator, Airport Parking & Hotels (APH.com), has today launched an exciting new partnership with CannyApp, the prepaid Cashback Mastercard® for the overseas traveller, offering APH customers 3% cashback on all foreign exchange spending.
The partnership provides APH customers with a convenient and financially secure way to carry money overseas, with customers able to use the card anywhere the Mastercard® symbol appears. The CannyApp card also comes with a free App available to download from the App Store or Google Play, which enables users to monitor spending and keep an eye on their finances while travelling.
The prepaid debit card is the most financially savvy way for travellers to carry holiday money, ensuring exchange rates on purchases are delivered at the same rate as the UK’s major High Street bank debit and credit cards and no hidden ATM or transaction fees are passed onto customers. With 3% cashback rewarded on all overseas payments, it provides APH customers with an opportunity to earn £3 on every £100 spent abroad which is refunded directly back into the customer’s CannyApp account.
Nick Caunter, Managing Director of Airport Parking & Hotels (APH) said: “We’re delighted to partner with CannyApp and to offer APH customers a reliable and rewarding way to carry money whilst travelling abroad. The CannyApp card removes the hassle of having to exchange money while on holiday and provides users with a simple way to earn an impressive 3% cashback on all foreign exchange purchases. The CannyApp partnership is a welcomed addition to our travel extra offerings, helping APH customer’s holidays to go as smoothly as possible.”
Steve Endacott, Co-Founder of CannyApp said, “Partnering with APH dramatically cuts CannyApp’s customer acquisition cost, as APH can promote the service to its customers in the weeks leading up to their trip, which is exactly when they start considering how to deal with their FX needs. This in turn allows us to offer 3% Cashback on all customers overseas spend via their card, which can add up to a lot of money for regular travellers or holidaymakers taking the entire family away.”
The partnership with CannyApp is offered to APH’s customers as part of its carefully selected range of travel extras, in addition to its award-winning airport parking product at Gatwick Airport and Manchester Airport, providing travellers with a one-stop-shop for all their travel needs.
To register online for the CannyApp prepaid Cashback Mastercard®,
APH customers can visit CannyApp.
For further information on Airport Parking and Hotels (APH) visit www.aph.com or call 01342 859515.
For further information on CannyApp visit https://cannyapp.co.uk/.
- For enquiries relating to APH contact Sarah Salord and Eliza Barrett-Holman at GEC PR on email@example.com
- For enquiries relating to CannyApp contact Jane Atkins on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Airport Parking and Hotels (APH)
Established in 1980, Airport Parking and Hotels (APH) is an award-winning airport parking operator and retailer, winning the ‘Best Airport Parking Company’ award at the British Travel Awards 2020 for the eleventh year running. In addition to APH’s own car parks serving Gatwick and Manchester Airports, APH also offers parking at all major UK airports as well as airport hotels, airport lounges and via trusted partners other extras such as car hire and travel insurance. For further information on Airport Parking and Hotels (APH) visit www.aph.com or call 01342 859515.
- CannyApp, a prepaid, Cashback Mastercard ® for the overseas traveller
- Launched in the UK in 2020, and supported by an easy-to-use free App allowing the traveller to control their finances whilst travelling
- As a pre-paid Mastercard, the card is pre-loaded and can be used anywhere where the Mastercard symbol appears
- A safe way to take money overseas, without the hassle of changing your cash into many currencies
- Registered in the UK and regulated by the FSC – Gibraltar, CannyApp is unique in offering 3% Cashback to cardholders
- Founded by travel entrepreneurs, Steve Endacott and Andrew Mabbutt, with over thirty years travelling experience, CannyApp has the UK traveller at its heart
- Headed up in the UK by Managing Director, Jane Atkins
- For further information on CannyApp visit https://cannyapp.co.uk/.